Natural Charms of the Maldives
Arising from a Maldivian family’s deep love for Hadahaa’s untouched, natural state and pristine beauty, Park Hyatt Maldives was conceived to embody the spirit of barefoot luxury and authenticity melded with rich cultural history and sustainable conservation.
Paving the way for the first tourism in the remote Huvadhoo Atoll, a hidden island paradise was meticulously constructed with respect for the environment, ensuring that mature island flora, powder white sands and encircling coral reef were preserved.
Conveying a sense of warm Maldivian hospitality, serenity, and natural-world adventures, guests can relish in exquisite days of snorkeling and diving at uninhabited and untouched islands, survival skill mastery in a Castaway experience, bespoke Equator journeys, and restorative wellness experiences, culminating in sumptuous gastronomical indulgences.
Top 6 Reasons to choose
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
– Untouched natural marine beauty, home of one of the best 360 degrees house reef eco-systems in the Maldives
– Dedicated commitment to environmental preservation and sustainability
– Secluded location close to the Equator, which provides an authentic island feel
– Newly built 3-bedroom Presidential Overwater Residence and refreshed Villas
– Unique culinary experiences with variety of international cuisine gourmet options, includes brand new ‘Tree House at the Secret Garden’ and ‘KOI @ The Drift’ Japanese Restaurant
– Personalized curated guest experiences supported by multinational associates